- Monday 16th April – Saturday 14th July
- Monday 7th May – Bank Holiday Monday – classes to be run as usual
- Half Term: 28th May – 4th June
- Friday 6th July – Sunday 8th July
- Monday 20th August – Friday 24th August (9.30-4.30 – £150 per week)
Dance, in particular, has become a passion for my daughter because she so respects and admires her teachers at Rox. She is happy and more confident because of being a part of this generous, accommodating dance school. My daughter has highly recommended Rox to anyone who’ll listen and there isn’t anywhere (apart from home!) she’d rather spend her spare time.
My daughter loves going to Baby Ballet every Saturday. Sophie is brilliant with her students and it is such a joy to see 4-year-olds dancing around the room with poise and grace!
We are so lucky to have found Rox School of Dance and Drama almost seven years ago. Miss Sophie has created a professional place to dance, act and sing that supports both the students and their parents in so many caring and meaningful ways.