- No Teacher can be friends with any current parent or pupil that they teach on any social media site.
- No parents are allowed to post pictures of their children dancing in a class while at Rox on Social Media sites.
- No pictures of the Students performing for Rox are allowed to be used on any social media unless it has been shared on the Rox FB/ Social media first.
- If you wish a picture of your son or daughter to be used please send to Miss Sophie, It will be uploaded onto social media and then can be shared on all individual posts.
- If you know of any breaches of these terms please report to Miss Sophie, this is for both your children and the Rox staff to keep everybody safe.
ROX School of Dance & Drama
What Parents Say
All of my children have studied dance and drama with Rox. They are not all dancers, but they have all benefitted from the school's care and focus. They have grown up with wonderful teachers and happy friends, building their characters with creativity and challenge. Two of my children have continued to dance, competing and working on their technique with Rox. We have seen them develop into confident and purposeful young people. They are team players and always inspired to improve themselves with discipline and incremental practice. They want to become better and push their own barriers - leap higher, splits flatter, be stronger.
We have been dancing at the Rox School of Dance and Drama for over 12 years and in that time, my children have experienced the highest quality of dance teaching and support. They have participated in a range of tap, ballet, modern, acro and jazz classes and would dance at Rox every night of the week if they could! Over the years, Miss Sophie has supported them through a range of dance exams and auditions and they really felt cared for and nurtured through these times.
Our daughter absolutely loves every single class at Rox. From ballet to competitive festival solos and groups. Rox has a warm, friendly and fun energy that makes it a great school to be a part of!
Our son began dancing at Rox 7 and a half years ago and not only has he received excellent technical tuition from dedicated, exceptionally trained teachers, in various styles of dance but also nurturing and motivational pastoral care that has seen him grow in self-confidence and self-worth. Rox, for my son, has become a place that he feels totally comfortable to express himself and be exactly who he is meant to be.
My daughter loves going to Baby Ballet every Saturday. Sophie is brilliant with her students and it is such a joy to see 4-year-olds dancing around the room with poise and grace!
We are so lucky to have found Rox School of Dance and Drama almost seven years ago. Miss Sophie has created a professional place to dance, act and sing that supports both the students and their parents in so many caring and meaningful ways.